The Koorie Youth Summit expo is an opportunity to display organisations to an audience of 140+ Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people living in Victoria. The 2020 Summit will provide a festival like platform and stalls will be held in close proximity to the main stage where there will be live music and performances.
Saturday 4 April, 1-5 pm
Camp Jungai, Rubicon, Victoria
This location is in a regional area and inaccessible by public transport
$150 for a standard stall space
When applying for a stall, we will consider:
- Your organisations work with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people
- Benefit to all delegates at the event
- Activities you run and how interactive your stall is
- Each standard stall will include a marquee, table/s and chairs
- You will be required to be available on the day to set up your stall
- All stall holders must be prepared to travel to and from the location on the dates nominated
- Accommodation can be organised onsite for stallholders choosing to lengthen their vendor stay.
Applications close Monday 9 March, 2020. Submit your application via the online form below.
Your application will be assessed upon receiving it. If your application is successful we will be in contact with you. Stall holders spaces will be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
If you have any questions, contact our Senior Projects Officer, Cienan Muir on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have applied for a stall and recieved confirmation, register for your stall via the event registration.