It’s important to stay informed to keep our community safe. Remember to check in with your loved ones and stay connected.🖤
- Where to get tested in Victoria
- Victorian Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation (VACCHO) Coronavirus Hub
- COVIDSafe Settings
- Financial support and other government support for coronavirus
- Mental health resources for mob
- Isolation and quarantine – extra help and support
- Information for people with disability
- Information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people about COVID-19 vaccines
Updated as at 26 April 2022.
Young Mob Yarns: Understanding the COVID-19 Vaccine
A deadly live yarn about the COVID-19 vaccine with medical professionals Dr Ngaree Blow, Yorta Yorta, Noonuccal and Goreng-Goreng woman, and Victorian Aboriginal Health Service (VAHS) Nurse Kalina Brown, Gunditjmara and Yorta Yorta woman. Hosted by Leyla Quartermaine, Ballardong-Noongar woman and KYC’s Marram Nganyin Project Officer, on 29 July 2021 via Facebook live.
Our guide for keeping our mob healthy and safe
Learn more about coronavirus (COVID-19) and how to keep ourselves and our communities safe.It’s important to stay up to date with the latest health advice and restrictions as they can change quickly.
Ways to keep ourselves connected and grounded
It is a stressful time.You might be feeling overwhelmed and disconnected. Here are some ways to keep strong and healthy during these challenging times.
Support and medical services
Remember if you need support, there is support out there 🖤